Between 2009 and early 2011, I posted irregularly to a personal Tumblog that I dubbed “The Input Learner”, after my top two StrengthsFinder themes (at the time). Eventually I lost interest in updating it (like I do). Still, there are many candid gems in here that I hope you will enjoy. There’s also some really inane stuff. I’ll leave you to sort it out and give me the benefit of the doubt.
Historiographic Note (2014): I’ve removed most of the link-only posts, including many with dead links. Some posts also were not originally titled on Tumblr, so I titled them retroactively for this archive.
- Growing Up Geek Part 4: NCC-1701 vs. The Universe
- Growing Up Geek Part 3: End of an Era
- Growing Up Geek Part 2: Epic Confrontation
- Growing Up Geek Part 1: Introduction
- So this is what the kids call “sexting?”
- W00tstock 2.9: A Spunky Elephant’s Review
- FormSpring: Are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
- FormSpring: What was the happiest moment in your life?
- FormSpring: Perfect employment / city?
- I built a vacuum table